We are not currently taking on any new horses at this time.
Our training programs are individually structured to maximize the potential of the horse while utilizing his or her unique personality and talents:
- Whether starting a foal
- Developing a Professional Horse
- Specific Issues with the horse
- Maximizing the Horse's abilities for a competitive show career
We will guide and teach you and your horse to achieve your fullest potential.
Individual training rides and full training packages are available. We train to standard, not time.
Cash or Money Order Only
Starting a Foal
Teaching the Foundation (basics)
- Halter Breaking
- Yield front end (pivot on rear)
- Yield rear end (pivot on front)
- Learning to longe
- Learning to side pass
- Learn voice commands (walk, trot, canter, whoa, back up)
- Loading in a trailer
Starting a Horse Under Saddle (Includes Basics)
- Direct Reining
- Walk, Trot, Canter
Advanced Training for Performance Horses
- Round pen work for collection
- Emphasis on basics
- Pattern work for Barrels/Poles/Reining/Trail
- Working with rider and horse for proper horsemanship
- Hauling to Shows/Barrel racings for exposure
Training will be done in accordance with the specific needs of the horse.